Sun, 16 Oct|
HOA Marketing Agency
SHORE RUN - Spring Edition
Welcome to another edition of Shore Run, the spring edition! This event was created with the intention of bringing people together, creating a judgment-free environment and promoting community through running. Shore Run was created by the Run4auckland team in April/22 and after a successful edition,
Time and Location
16 Oct 2022, 8:00 am – 11:00 am NZDT
HOA Marketing Agency, 2/34 Lake View Road, Takapuna, Auckland 0622, New Zealand
About the event
FULL FITNESS EXPERIENCE
What will happen on the event day?
- At 8 am, we will start the day with coffee from Flight Coffee, Banana and Oat Milk from All Good.
- At 8:30am, our Coach, Pedro Avila, will guide us through a breathing session and its benefits.
- At 9am, the Run4auckland team of Leaders and Captains will take you to a 5km run community, where we will run in a large group throughout the route.
- At 9:40, when we return from the run, we will have cookies from Bad Baker and an SOS hydration station waiting for us.
- At 9:50am, our main guest, Phil Cuil owner, IceMunity owner and creator , will guide everyone who wants to make an icebat for muscle recovery.
- Those who do not want to participate in the Ice Bath will have the opportunity to relax on the mats with Massage Guns available.
- Our guest DJ will announce several prizes at the end of the event.
- Event ends at 11am
- Dont overbook yourself, separate your entire morning on the day of the event to be present, connect with people and have fun.
- The Run will be 5km, at a moderate/easy pace, the goal is to keep everyone in one big group, its not a race, its a chance for you to exercise and get to know new people at the same time.
- Bring as few belongings as possible, but we will have places for you to store what you bring.
- Street Parking Available
SHORE RUN - GENERAL ENTREE
+$0.58 service fee
+$0.58 service fee